• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jayden Stockley

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wasn't in team or on bench yesterday. Did Tis give him day off for a rest and prevent injury? Hope so.
Rested him.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Still young, with two years on his contract and a great season behind him I would imagine he'd be worth a decent wedge were we to sell.
Yep. Not that i particulary want him to leave .but business is business and he WILL leave on a freeby if allowed so to get the best/ decent return, we should be thinking about selling him... when?, half way into next season ? Maybe january window..

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Don’t think anyone expected him to be involved yesterday quite rightly rested - Tisdale knows full well just like the fans know that without Stockley the simply wouldn’t have a chance of promotion

IndoMike

Yep. Not that i particulary want him to leave .but business is business and he WILL leave on a freeby if allowed so to get the best/ decent return, we should be thinking about selling him... when?, half way into next season ? Maybe january window..
Bondy, I could be wrong, but isn't Stockley on a 3-year contract? I thought I read that somewhere.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah sturtz reckoned he's 2 years left and on that basis we should be 'planning /thinking to sell when theres 18 mnths left...

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah sturtz reckoned he's 2 years left and on that basis we should be 'planning /thinking to sell when theres 18 mnths left...
That is if he wont extend his current contract

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jayden's name will be one of 137 names included on the football being used in the 137th FA Cup final to be played on Saturday.
http://www.thefa.com/news/2018/may/14/fa-cup-final-nike-ordem-v-ball-for-all-150518

Topsham Boy

I personally would like to see Brunt partnered with Stockley next season.We’ve tried pretty much every other combination up front with little or no success. We’ve had Brunt on the payroll all year....surely time to give this strike pairing a try? We are too predictable just relying on Jayden.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is Brunt even fit enough for full training yet?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Is Brunt even fit enough for full training yet?
He has been training for months, and has been on the bench fairly often in recent weeks.