• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jay Stansfield

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm sure Jay would have put away a few of the chances that Fulham have had already.

STURTZ

Nice mention of Jay on the transfer talk program on sky sports news today. Saying he is a potential replacement for Mitrovic who’s injured. Mentioned how he was signed in the summer from us, with the presenter saying “so big shoutout to Exeter”.
Oh. that"s alright then.

denzel

Knockaert looked to go off injured at the end, his chance may come soon...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Made his league debut tonight coming on as a sub.

Last edited:

Alistair20000

Made his league debut tonight coming on as a dub.
A new term for me:)

andrew p long

I think the club statement said that the fee included appearances add on.

on EPPP that would equate to 1k per Championship appearance. Let’s hope it’s a bit more than that...

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Made his league debut tonight coming on as a sub.
This remarkable achievement seems to have been rather over-looked with Hants' typo getting almost as much attention.

donkey

On the bench at Man City in the FA Cup, live on BBC One with a 1pm KO

malcolms

I'm not sure it would have inhibited his career to have signed the forms for City. In fact, a season or two scoring goals in Div Two would have have helped him enormously. It's most likely what he will do on loan once Fulham have given him a few bench appearances...

Last edited:

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not sure it would have inhibited his career to have signed the forms for City. In fact, a season or two scoring goals in Div Two would have have helped him enormously. It's moat likely what he will do on loan once Fulham have given him a few bench appearances...
Maybe not, but signing for a bigger club early gives security. You can break your leg anytime.

He also seems to have done very well. Was he earmarked for the first team here straight away if he'd stayed?