• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

James Norwood

surf123

Looks great young raw talent. Defo one for the future and will only improve. One to watch I think. Looks really quick but lacks experience which he will benefit at this level. Great Tis was able to spot this one. Love the way he runs at defenders.

happygrecian

Give him more than ten minutes.

In the absence of Corr it would be great to see him start a game. Made a good impression in the time that he had against Leeds and QPR, and wasn't afraid to mix it with the opposition either.

How long is the contact he has signed?

Last edited:

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
About 5 foot 10, pardon !

greenawayr

Agreed, if you in turn agree that for it to be 'at goal' then the goal would need to have been half way up the Bank and out towards the end of Stadium Way.
I think he's got what it takes to be a classic Exeter City striker. Residents of St James' Road, SECURE YOUR WINDOWS!!!

James, if you're insane enought to read these comments, please ignore. You were awesome at Leeds and got yourself involved as much as you could v QPR - stick with it and dust of yer pink boots ready for Norwich...a hat-trick awaits!

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster
He has signed for one of your earth years. I bet he never thought he would make his debut so soon!

pincher

Agreed, if you in turn agree that for it to be 'at goal' then the goal would need to have been half way up the Bank and out towards the end of Stadium Way.
thought it was mate seeing as thats where we normally shoot at