• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jake Taylor in on loan

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Good news indeed...

Gives Tisdale longer to play his prefered formation too.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Top stuff. Really happy with this. MArk the occasion with another goal please Jake.

Sarcy Sid

Good workrate, chases everything and is faster than a speeding bullet. Excellent loan signing and is just the type of player we need to help us up the table. Thoroughly deserved his goal on Saturday. All in all what you may call 'a proper chap'!

UTC Big Bank

would be awesome if we could get a longer extension next time though...Would love to see us put a bid in to buy the lad in January (before anyone says I know we supposedly 'don't have the money' but we all thought that about Troy! Still very unlikely I know)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
would be awesome if we could get a longer extension next time though...Would love to see us put a bid in to buy the lad in January (before anyone says I know we supposedly 'don't have the money' but we all thought that about Troy! Still very unlikely I know)
I suspect that by January, Jake Taylor will be worth considerably more than the £50K we paid for Troy's services...

UTC Big Bank

I guess maybe, here's hoping though, if we want to stay in the league then something has got to give!

Cravat

Excellent news. he's an example to all loan players.

Rosser red

I think this loan singing was good due to a process of elimination, The amount of loans we have had at least one must have been good.

ecfc2000

fantastic news this.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Superb news! Now I rate our chances of getting something out of our two away games! :p