• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jack Sparkes

Trapdoor

Huge blow, I thought he had started the season pretty well. I think Rowe will do ok in his place but I hope he gets better soon.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Gutted for the lad. Second time he will have lost a huge chunk of a season to injury - especially as he now seemed to be in the first choice eleven

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I like his positivity, read and reflect exeweb. He talks about working with a great bunch of lads. He needn't have mentioned that but he did. The fact that he does, gives credence to a good club atmosphere and you dont have that if they all dislike the manager as a few on here like to suggest. Yes,I'm drawing conclusions where other might see none to be drawn but at least they are positive ones while too many others are busily drawing a shed load of negative ones. Personally I've always thought the positive was so much better than the wrist slitting negative.
It's not about being positive or negative it's about being realistic. You can find positives or negatives from pretty much everything.

The negatives from Saturday were we played $h!t. The positives were we didn't lose 5 nil.

Some of it is down to expectation. More so than ever most were expecting our best squad for a long time following MTs comments at the end of last season, and are now quite within their rights to feel pi$$ed off. This forum is a great place to discuss it and vent and rage if required. If we only took the positive outlook, be grateful it's not the team of the 80s, be grateful we're not in debt blah blah blah then exeweb would be a boring unrealistic forum of happy clapping Tisdale huggers who would be content with L2 football forever!

geoffwp

It's not about being positive or negative it's about being realistic. You can find positives or negatives from pretty much everything.

The negatives from Saturday were we played $h!t. The positives were we didn't lose 5 nil.

Some of it is down to expectation. More so than ever most were expecting our best squad for a long time following MTs comments at the end of last season, and are now quite within their rights to feel pi$$ed off. This forum is a great place to discuss it and vent and rage if required. If we only took the positive outlook, be grateful it's not the team of the 80s, be grateful we're not in debt blah blah blah then exeweb would be a boring unrealistic forum of happy clapping Tisdale huggers who would be content with L2 football forever!
Yep that's me, happy clapping. Vent rage? Ffs snoop its football. Anyway, other than that first 5 mins on saturday I didnt think we were at all shyte, but there we are. Happy clapper. Two games in eh?

geoffwp

Ps. Snoop, I'm at an age in life where negatives are just a big drag so l always look for the positive.

Albumen

If I was going to have a beer with anyone here, Geoffwp would be top of my list. Positive vibes.

geoffwp

As long as you are buying lad. 😆

jase 07

now that would be a positive ! Well for you anyway 🍺😁

Albumen

Hell yeah… I feel like you would certainly appreciate it. 🥰

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member