• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ITV scrap Westcountry News!!

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would no more THE BILL or corrie! police camera action,the championship,england games etc
The Bill and Corrie???!!! ITV is s***e and pretty much all I'll watch is motorsport and football. Even when they get a really quality series like Entourage they just put it on one of their backwater channels.

As for football, well you can get much better clips on the Video thread in WOWS and http://www.football.virginmedia.com/page/Football/League2/VideoIndex has highlights which put anything that local stations have to shame. The one thing I do miss is soccer night but all too often we just ended up with a Garg and Turk fest.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
As of next year the BBC will be covering the Football league. So hopefully spotlight will cover the local football more and also i hope the BBC brings the decision to have A local football show like ITVs soccer sunday and soccer night(Laterly) to cover the footie highlights. Use to like the programme that was on at midnight every Monday before the completed round up a while back. Ashame as its the only news ill watch but thats life.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
As of next year the BBC will be covering the Football league. So hopefully spotlight will cover the local football more and also i hope the BBC brings the decision to have A local football show like ITVs soccer sunday and soccer night(Laterly) to cover the footie highlights.
Ha ha ha! About as much chance of that happening as that flock of flying pigs I just saw flying over............as I mentioned earlier the BBC seems more loved up with rugby, cricket, tennis and golf! If it's not in the Plastic Premiership, they seemingly do not want to know.