• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

It would be terrible for you if Argyle went bust

You'd have to think up some original chants and you might have take up an ewhobby to fill in the void left by your obsession and inferiority complex over Argyle.

:p

Liam McNamara

Laters u tit!!!

samwise

You'd have to think up some original chants and you might have take up an ewhobby to fill in the void left by your obsession and inferiority complex over Argyle.

We'll see if this is true in a couple of months, eh? [y]

stuartsdog

looks like its you with the obsession with us
so what is it that you want here ?
go on f*ck off you *****

ps .... .. what was the score today ?
going down so sit down and shut up lol

Last edited:

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster

There's a forum called Banter Base, now toddle off back there.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster

WTF is an "ewhobby" ?

supercity2007

how would it be terrible ?

jase 07

WTF is an "ewhobby" ?
I think it is something to do with sheep !!!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster

It would be terrible if Arglugglugle went broke, cos we wouldn't have anyone to laugh it, unless u keep posting,of course. Let's face it, giggle is f*cked.. and they were only ever in the Championship cos they bought players and paid salaries with money they never had.. it's what they call unfair competition. Would we miss the local derbies? Yes, we always miss a visit from a horde of neanderthals... but we'll chuck out a few dead goats for you guys to fight over when you come to the Park (or should I say, "if"). You're probably the worst supported team in the country considering your population, the biggest city never to have had a team in the top league.. the list goes on... I strongly recommend you support your home team, Bideford.. it 'll be less stressful and they'll probably end up higher than the giggle anyway..OK, off out into the sun.. I like Bideford...

Last edited:

Mike Blackstone

It's not good to see any club, no matter the level they play at, go bust. however, on this occasion it does seem that much of the financial trouble seems to be of their own making. So not too much sympathy I'm afraid.