• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Islamist Terrorists

Chuckles

Time for this Country to sort these cnuts out now.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
How would you do that chuckles?

Redvee

Time for this Country to sort these cnuts out now.
100% agree.

These cnuts take the **** out of our country all the time, its time for mass deportation of terrorists once and for all and ******** to all this human rights ****e.

People slagged Nick Griffin off when he warned about this type of crap happening on our streets a decade ago.
**** week politicians and that ***** Blair for getting us into the situation with the Islamic world which had nothing to do with us in the first place for aiding this.

tavyred

These cnuts take the **** out of our country all the time, its time for mass deportation of terrorists once and for all and ******** to all this human rights ****e.
Just seen sickening pictures of one these pieces of sh*t talking to a camera just after killing the soldier, my instincts tell me he`s a Londoner, where do we deport this cnut?

Redvee

Just seen sickening pictures of one these pieces of sh*t talking to a camera just after killing the soldier, my instincts tell me he`s a Londoner, where do we deport this cnut?
A good reason to bring back hanging when theres no doubt who the killers are.Better still, just torture the cnuts and then let them suffer a slow death.

Willy Nilly

Indeed. how about Plymouth?

Willy Nilly

A good reason to bring back hanging when theres no doubt who the killers are.Better still, just torture the cnuts and then let them suffer a slow death.
Capital punishment? Torture? Sounds a lot like sharia law. You an Islamic extremist, pal?

MikeGrecian

Truly shocking footage on the news earlier.Thoughts with the family of the soldier.As for the scum who did it i hope they get made to suffer inside for the rest of their sad,deluded lives.I hope they're shouting Alluh Akbar when they're getting bum *****.

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

How would that have prevented what happened?

Redvee

How would that have prevented what happened?
On this occassion it would not have thanks to the current inept governments policies and the one before.

Set the stage now and bring in new powers to prevent this barbaric savagery happening in the future.I.e Hanging or firing squad.

Last edited: