• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is this the end for our Green chums ?

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jeez, Spotlight just showed the GAWs big march from the city centre to Home Park. Apparently around 30 (T H I R T Y) people attended, as if to prove the apathy amongst their support.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very noticeable that the face of the Pork Pie, usually first to stick his ugly mug forward, has been missing from the march and the vigil.

"we think this means something, we think it is important"

Argyle_Boy

Jeez, Spotlight just showed the GAWs big march from the city centre to Home Park. Apparently around 30 (T H I R T Y) people attended, as if to prove the apathy amongst their support.
I was the one with the green jacket:)

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done to you and the other 29. I can only express my sympathy that the rest of your fan base shows so little interest in your plight.

Poultice

Well done to you and the other 29. I can only express my sympathy that the rest of your fan base shows so little interest in your plight.
Yep, I second that, the kids are the future and old scrotes like Porkus need to move over, stop trying to grab the limelight and give it a rest, they did everything they could to f*ck the club up by sucking up to any suit that came their way, they should be ashamed of themselves for not backing these young'uns.

Mackster

Can I second this AB. It seems a lot of the young 'uns have been putting in the direct action whereas the old guard just sit around wringing their hands. It seems you are at the mercy of Heaney. It appears the Contingency Planners have acted far too late to force the Administrators hand, maybe you would have had a chance if they had acted when the Riddler first turned up?

If it all does go tits up, I suggest you have another march to make sure the young 'uns have a place on the AFC Argyle board because you have been badly let down by people who should've acted sooner.

Good luck tomorrow....well that's if your definition of good luck is Heaney paying the money :S

Last edited:

Alistair20000

Can I second this AB. It seems a lot of the young 'uns have been putting in the direct action whereas the old guard just sit around wringing their hands. It seems you are at the mercy of Heaney. It appears the Contingency Planners have acted far too late to force the Administrators hand, maybe you would have had a chance if they had acted when the Riddler first turned up?

If it all does go tits up, I suggest you have another march to make sure the young 'uns have a place on the AFC Argyle board because you have been badly let down by people who should've acted sooner.

Good luck tomorrow....well that's if your definition of good luck is Heaney paying the money :S
I'll third it Mackster. Out with the old failed regime.

Jersey Tone

Is the other one your mate Cobi?? His boat is almost as well known as Porkus!!!;)

Sorry to say this but he looks older than you!!

Argyle_Boy

Is the other one your mate Cobi?? His boat is almost as well known as Porkus!!!;)

Sorry to say this but he looks older than you!![/QUOTE]

he is older :p
but he hasn't grown hair yet ;)

Mass_Debator

Sorry to say this but he looks older than you!!
he is older :p
but he hasn't grown hair yet ;)
How do you know that!?

Last edited: