• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is our team as good as you expected, average, under performing, or bad?

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
Sorry, I have only seen them play on TV recently, for personal, increasingly, debilitating, reasons.

From the table it all seems, so far, so average.

Interested to hear ONE WORD answers.

Good, average, under performing (say UP), or bad?.

Loads on here obviously care about City and obviously still attend. The latter, regular attendees, I want to gauge the opinion of. Not interested with comments from those who seek to do no more than score petty points off others that disagree with their viewpoint.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Frustrating.

On paper we've got a squad that should be top seven but Tisdale can't seem to mould them into an organised, effective group - like Adams has done with Gargoyle. Injuries have played a part but his persistence with 40-year-old veterans is annoying.

Two wins in ten league games, and even one of those was a flukey win at Pompey, isn't good enough.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Difficult to give a one word answer unless that word's more than ten letters long.

angelic upstart

As expected

fred binneys head

Supercalafragalisticexpialidocious.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Under performing (but that's two words).

Red Bill

Disappointing.

No noticeable difference from last season in standard or tactics. Injuries have played a part and that has to be taken into account but there was a lot of hype at the beginning of the season and we look to have a squad capable of play off spot at the least. I was genuinely optimistic at the start but from the games I've seen so far I can actually see us finishing lower than last season.

Avening Posse

Under performing, should be higher, let down badly by 2-3 who are not good enough anymore and should only have bit parts, costing us dearly, and must dishearten the others

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Inconsistent. We can be good, we can be mediocre and we can be awful. All within 90 minutes of football.

Saint James

Laboured.
Disorganised
Leaderless

No pace in the side - no leadership and without sufficient nous