• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is Adams picking teams to lose matches?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
You sound very bitter.
Bitter, you're having a laugh .........as an Exeter City fan I'm in heaven every time I see your lot losing !

In fact I'll probably be really annoyed when we swap places at the end of the season and we miss out on picking up 6 points.

Last edited:

Curley

It sure does sound like a very entertaining life you live :)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
It sure does sound like a very entertaining life you live :)
Anything bad happening down the 38 is certainly sure to make my life that much better ......... Now run along to your Porkmiester down on the not so free internet forum for the blind and stupid.

THE number one Scumouth forum in the UK ...........it isn't even the number one outside of the dockyard gates !

Curley

Anything bad happening down the 38 is certainly sure to make my life that much better ......... Now run along to your Porkmiester down on the not so free internet forum for the blind and stupid.

THE number one Scumouth forum in the UK ...........it isn't even the number one outside of the dockyard gates !
You ever tried going outside or getting a hobby?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
You ever tried going outside or getting a hobby?
Yes I have an excellent hobby ..............Laughing at your lot.

Take it you don't get out much to be on a non rivals forum ? Nothing to do in Swilly tonight ? no derelict cars to burn , no OAP's to rob of their life savings , no down a dark alley medical deals to sort out ?

Curley

Yeah we aren’t very good and haven’t been for a lot of our history but frig me isn’t it only two times out of your entire existence you’ve ever been a League above us? **** you must have a sore neck from having to look up so much.

Yous really are frigging sh*te

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Their league aspirations are hardly surprising. After all, most Janners like a "nice tight bottom" don't they?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Their league aspirations are hardly surprising. After all, most Janners like a "nice tight bottom" don't they?
Always entertaining to read their number 1 forum (still laughing at that tagline) the morning after a defeat and derek not clapping the away following.

At least on ATD they are a bit more realists and don't seem to have as many multi accounts to bump the numbers up and make out there are more voices behind the team and management to keep the real janners quiet from dissent.

Just as a matter of interest who made that site number 1 ??

Last edited:

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Curley's right, we'd give our right testicles to be up there battling it out and losing to the giants of English football, like Fleetwood for instance.(clap)

Curley

Fleetwood are a bigger club than Exeter chum.

Probably more fans as well