• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ipswich Town- 29th April

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
We all wearing kilts too, yes?

Red Devon

We all wearing kilts too, yes?
Yes!

andrew p long

Yikes! Only just twigged this one. Not been to Ipswich and it is looking increasingly likely that they won't be in the same division as us next season (nor possibly ever!).

Long drive (too long?) from here in the Midlands (albeit shorter than from Exeter!)

Colesman Ballz

Yikes! Only just twigged this one. Not been to Ipswich and it is looking increasingly likely that they won't be in the same division as us next season (nor possibly ever!).

Long drive (too long?) from here in the Midlands (albeit shorter than from Exeter!)
Unlike a former Tractor Boys manager, I feel that you are wise not to make comparisons in travel distances to "Jockland"! 😎

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
For me, it's about quite a bit more than just the match anyway - it's the trip, the social aspect, visiting a new (and illustrious) ground.

So while this and Sheffield Wednesday the week before are (hopefully) dead rubbers as far as we're concerned, I'm well up for both trips.
Agree, I actually like watching us when there isn't much riding on it - it's quite nice to relax a bit and enjoy it!!

Grecian_Matt

Waiting for the tickets to go on sale as will be attending both Sheff Wed and Ipswich.
Missed the Sheff Wed trip last time around with the amazing TAH goal and the brilliance of Tis taking the p**s and bringing himself on.

Colesman Ballz

Waiting for the tickets to go on sale as will be attending both Sheff Wed and Ipswich.
Missed the Sheff Wed trip last time around with the amazing TAH goal and the brilliance of Tis taking the p**s and bringing himself on.
What you claim as "brilliance" alas I interpret as "vanity" ! :unsure:

Grecian_Matt

What you claim as "brilliance" alas I interpret as "vanity" ! :unsure:
It's amazing how people opinions change over the years, when someone starts becoming universally dislike.

Grecian68

Tickets now on sale