• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ipswich Town- 29th April

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
My tickets arrived yesterday.

Anyone know how many we've sold?

Information

This was the first announcement

Tickets are now on sale for our final away game of our Sky Bet League One season at Portman Road, where the Grecians take on Ipswich Town.

We have been given an initial allocation of 822 tickets in the Cobbold Stand at the following prices, including an allocation in the lower tier which is recommended for ambulant disabled and those attending with younger children over the age of 5:

Alistair20000

More to the point has your kilt been purloined ?

fred binneys head

More to the point has your kilt been purloined ?
No, I got the sense the idea wasn’t taking off and I didn’t want another sumo situation.

Bridgy 81

I have to admit I’m travelling more in hope than expectation for this one but am looking forward to it and to watching us play at what will be a new ground for me.
I know on paper our recent run looks poor and I’m so happy we had the necessary number of points on the board before it began, but as others have said we’ve just been outscored rather than out played against a series of big teams at this level recently.
The fact that performance-wise we’ve held our own with our current threadbare squad is an impressively good effort by both the players and the management.
I’d really like us to end the season with a positive goal difference. What an achievement that in itself would be. We’re currently +1.
Hopefully it won’t get away from us next Saturday but if it does a bit we’ll have to go out all guns blazing against Morecambe.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Engineering works in the Sunday so rail replacement bus for me for part of the journey ☹

TOP_CITY_FAN

Travelling up from Exeter on the day.. have 1 maybe 2 seats available if anyone needs a seat.

denzel

Engineering works in the Sunday so rail replacement bus for me for part of the journey ☹
Sunday?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm up there for the weekend.

Information