• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

International happiness day

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Still boycotting SJP ? [G]
Sure am RM, not alone now though am I, many more are joining me with each game that Tisdale oversees.

I am slightly tempted to cancel the boycott and protest instead but just can't bring myself to give anymore cash to Taggy et al.

Enjoy the game tomorrow (y)

geoffwp

I wonder if the term 'boycotting' can be applied to something you normally don't do anyway?

Grecian_Jay

I wonder if the term 'boycotting' can be applied to something you normally don't do anyway?
You'll have to elaborate Geoffrey...

geoffwp

I won't have to do anything of the sort Coco, not if you are feeling a bit too dim to understand basics this morning. I think the happiness has spilled over into today. I sense a rosy weekend ahead.

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

I won't have to do anything of the sort Coco, not if you are feeling a bit too dim to understand basics this morning. I think the happiness has spilled over into today. I sense a rosy weekend ahead.
I know you're not the brightest so I won't give you too much to think about. however if someone regaurly attends somewhere and then stops going, it is known as a boycott.

I feel the roles have been reversed, what what with you being the teacher and everything. :D

Red Monster

Sure am RM, not alone now though am I, many more are joining me with each game that Tisdale oversees.

I am slightly tempted to cancel the boycott and protest instead but just can't bring myself to give anymore cash to Taggy et al.

Enjoy the game tomorrow (y)
Come on Jay come clean you've done this all your life when we were ****e under Foxy,blake,etc, you stopped going then,the only difference is you hadn't discovered Exeweb in its early form,
you would have then informed us all how crap our tactics are under these managers.

As for people joining you in your boycott they are not going because we've been crap at home when that changes they'll be
back,I don't expect you will with your principles.

The trouble is if Tisdale sticks around for another 4/5 years you won't be able to
comment on any of our players as you've never seen any of them play!

Thanks looking foreword to the game.[G]

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

Come on Jay come clean you've done this all your life when we were ****e under Foxy,blake,etc, you stopped going then,the only difference is you hadn't discovered Exeweb in its early form,
you would have then informed us all how crap our tactics are under these managers.

As for people joining you in your boycott they are not going because we've been crap at home when that changes they'll be
back,I don't expect you will with your principles, the trouble is if Tisdale sticks around for another 4/5 years you won't be able to
comment on any of our players as you've never seen any of them play!

Thanks looking foreword to the game.[G]
You should be able to take part in a debate without inventing stories RM. I only just started going when Foxy was nearing the end of his tenure. Can't help when I was born RM (y) I missed a combined total of about 6 home games in the whole Corny to Tisdale era, and as I keep getting reminded, wasn't that when we finished at our lowest ever position?

I know it is my luck that Tisdale will do a Wenger and be here for 15-20 years and I won't get to go again for all that time. However when that great day does come it'll be even more sweeter.

I still argue that most of the people staying away are not doing so because of results. It's the performances and general negativity surrounding the club at present.

Red Monster

You should be able to take part in a debate without inventing stories RM. I only just started going when Foxy was nearing the end of his tenure. Can't help when I was born RM (y) I missed a combined total of about 6 home games in the whole Corny to Tisdale era, and as I keep getting reminded, wasn't that when we finished at our lowest ever position?

I know it is my luck that Tisdale will do a Wenger and be here for 15-20 years and I won't get to go again for all that time. However when that great day does come it'll be even more sweeter.

I still argue that most of the people staying away are not doing so because of results. It's the performances and general negativity surrounding the club at present.
Ok but aren't you also part of the negativity surrounding the club?

Grecian_Jay

Ok but aren't you also part of the negativity surrounding the club?
In case I'm mistaken I don't think I work for the club do I RM?

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I think you will find the general negativity comes from the performances at home coupled with results, and stuff in the press from the manager and some players as well as season ticket and matchday prices.

if we had stayed in league one or at least managed to get enough points to avoid starring at the trap door it would get better, pretty simple I would have thought.