• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Injuries

Fareham Grecian

Now admittedly I haven’t looked very hard, but I haven’t seen any updates on how Cheick and Jevani are doing - anyone?

wiveygrecian

Don’t think either are too bad . Might not be risked on Friday but I’ve seen pictures of them in the gym at cat and fiddle doing some work so not too long hopefully

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now admittedly I haven’t looked very hard, but I haven’t seen any updates on how Cheick and Jevani are doing - anyone?
MT gave an update on Monday night at the forum. See post 13 on the thread about the forum. Essentially Cheickh not as bad as feared - back pretty soon . MT more worried about Jevani's hamstring which sounds potentially like a few weeks out.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Plus Harry Kite isn't expected back in the next few weeks but hopeful he may be available at the tail-end of the season.
OZ has made progress and could be seen within the next few weeks

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Matt's interview this afternoon.

Oz will travel with the team on Friday and maybe on the bench. Chieck not far away, he trained outside this pm but it was obvious he wasn't moving freely. But there is no crack in the ribs or muscle tear.

Jevani also not far away from being fit.

Kite , as above.