• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Inappropriate signings

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh come on Chappy.
Can anyone who was there ever forget that bit of overhead magic at Didcot in the FAC?
I swear that we saw the (former) cooling towers quiver as the Don crashed to the ground (another such effort would probably done the demolition boys out of job)
Don't despair mate, these senior moments come to us all eventually ! Bit of a shocker though ! :love:

LOG

Clinton’s overhead kick wasn’t against Didcot. It was home to Stevenage (I think).

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will Hoskins.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Danny Buttockfield.

Gareth

That luke O’Brien (I think it was Luke) we had briefly at LB. darned awful.

other misses... billy jones (part 2), Stewart, tisdale as a registered player,

Oldsmobile-88

Barry Corr..He certainly did not fit into the ethos of the clubs good on field disciplinary record post 2003.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone remember Ronnie Robinson who we signed around 1993/94? He was done for indecent exposure, I believe. Proper inappropriate.

Oldsmobile-88

Anyone remember Ronnie Robinson who we signed around 1993/94? He was done for indecent exposure, I believe. Proper inappropriate.
I think he was on trial for a aggravated burglary with his father.I remember Bally saying he was unavailable because he was at the Crown Court in Durham.

Rosencrantz

Although we did all get proper excited when he scored that long range rocket in his first friendly game, I think against Oxford. Went downhill quickly after that.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ronnie Robinson, sounds like a criminal, looks like a criminal !r robinson.jpg