• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

In and Outs 2011 - Transfers, Released players, etc

IBA

Any news on Matty T? I know its seems a certainty he's going , any ideas where buays, Barcelona, Torquay, Tivvy player manager, Truro?

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Any news on Matty T? I know its seems a certainty he's going , any ideas where buays, Barcelona, Torquay, Tivvy player manager, Truro?
With the Rochdale manager Keith Hill taking over at Burnley, that must be a possible.I think we have beaten his teams regularly (even though Rochdale are a good side).He's said 'Ryan Harley is a magician', is after Jonah, and this would be (nearly) home territory for Matt.

Just a guess though.

Number13

Comments below about Norwood. Seems maybe comments on his attitude were right and it has been pointed out that he needs to sort it out and he can be a player

"Charlie is experienced, scores great goals, works very hard and also has a big presence - he's a good talker," added Hockaday. "He's massively important for what we want.

"With James Norwood, the penny has dropped and we are the right club at the right time and if this young man can fulfil his potential then he's going to be an outstanding signing.

"Jared Hodgkiss is just Mr Consistency. He plays and trains at a very high standard day in day out. He was the leader last year."

Grecian_Jay

With the Rochdale manager Keith Hill taking over at Burnley, that must be a possible.I think we have beaten his teams regularly (even though Rochdale are a good side).He's said 'Ryan Harley is a magician', is after Jonah, and this would be (nearly) home territory for Matt.

Just a guess though.
Barnsley isn't it?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Barnsley isn't it?
Easy mistake to make, both Northern s***-holes.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Huddersfield or Scunny seems most likely.....

Torq

little kev

http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/exeter-rumours.php
'Exeter City have decided to accept an offer of £75,000 for Artur Krysiak from Hartlepool United. Hartlepool are keen to bring in competition for the goalkeeping position and the ex Poland international looks keen to join.'

Seems like good business to me. Who's been on transfer rumours having a laugh ?

milts

No chance of that happening. And why would krysiak be keen? He's likely to be number 1!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
That website is biggest load of bullsh*t on the internet well 2nd in line to pasoti!