• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I am always aghast at the problems some people seem to have with iFollow. I have used it last season to watch Tuesday night away games and have watched every available match, home and away, all of this season. Never ever have I had a single problem.
Well today, the EFL admitted that they had problems. Perhaps they should send the IT company a fixtures list.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Agree but I'd have to say that they continually got the players names wrong. I would imagine that our view on telly was better than theirs at the ground.
That was obvious when Key went down injured having clashed with the goalpost.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Also good that given how often we seemed to lose when live on tv, or at least it’s often felt that way, that I have seen us 6 times on ifollow and still unbeaten, although feel we should have won one or two more of the draws.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks MJP I'll give it a go
It took a week for a reply n then a further 3 days for it to get into my account. But even today it wasn't perfect but significantly better than Morecombe

Oldsmobile-88

Looking at Twitter there seemed to be a problem with a few clubs ifollow feed.

In these times of every pound counts for clubs,the last thing the EFL & clubs need is subscribers losing confidence in the service.

Interesting that some have no problem at all every week whilst others it seems have pot luck to get a video feed.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
With all this inconsistency in the service that people are getting from ifollow,could it be down to speed of connection? Poor technology if you can't use it reliably on any old broadband.

Grecian Max

Again.. no problem. This time I tethered off my iPhone 4G. Think people need to update their browsers...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Again.. no problem. This time I tethered off my iPhone 4G. Think people need to update their browsers...
EFL admitted they had problems.

iscalad

First time I've had a problem this season. Took a good 7-8 minutes after kick off to get it working properly.

milts

Never had an issue with home games. Work perfectly on Chrome.

Away games however are a different story.

Chrome doesn’t work. Black screen with a white circle going round and round. Nothing happens.

Downloaded Firefox and that’s always worked fine for away matches. Today though it was the same as chrome.

Ended up watching on my iPad through safari which was fine.

Very strange.