• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I did and now regret it. Have restarted computer, cleared cache, switched browser and all to no avail whatsoever. I don't suppose there's the remotest chance of a refund? And what's to say this won't happen next time?
I got a refund from the Morecombe match.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Don’t know if ifollow somehow blocks it, but I connected my iPad to my tv hdmi and could get whatever was on the iPad on tv screen, but when watching live it would only give the sound through tv. Had to give up and watch it directly on the iPad which is fine, but any suggestions how I could watch it through the tv?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Commentary better than last week. No idle chat and concentrated on the game.

arthur

Don’t know if ifollow somehow blocks it, but I connected my iPad to my tv hdmi and could get whatever was on the iPad on tv screen, but when watching live it would only give the sound through tv. Had to give up and watch it directly on the iPad which is fine, but any suggestions how I could watch it through the tv?
I had this trouble with my phone. When I put it on full screen it wouldn't let me cast it to the TV, though I could cast every other app as well as the efl app when not full screen. Presumably they do this deliberately

arthur

I got a refund from the Morecombe match.
Thanks MJP I'll give it a go

iscalad

I had this trouble with my phone. When I put it on full screen it wouldn't let me cast it to the TV, though I could cast every other app as well as the efl app when not full screen. Presumably they do this deliberately
The app isn't compatible with Chromecast etc

Red Bill

First time I've watched a live game on ifolow today, have to say it worked perfectly for me. Very impressed!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Commentary better than last week. No idle chat and concentrated on the game.
Agree but I'd have to say that they continually got the players names wrong. I would imagine that our view on telly was better than theirs at the ground.

Reactions: GJW

STURTZ

Why not just turn the sound down, if you were at the game and some loudmouth arse hole was standing beside you contiually making comment and expressing opinion you might last about 20 minutes before lamping him. We can see what's happening so why tell us?

Last edited:

Pete Martin (CTID)

First time I've watched a live game on ifolow today, have to say it worked perfectly for me. Very impressed!
I am always aghast at the problems some people seem to have with iFollow. I have used it last season to watch Tuesday night away games and have watched every available match, home and away, all of this season. Never ever have I had a single problem.