• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I used I Follow for the Orient game last week and have paid for tonight's match against Morecombe.

As a first time user last week i would say the system is exactly what it says on the tin. Great as a 2nd option to attending if you are unable to attend but it will only ever be a 2nd option to attending. Whilst it worked really well with good pic quality and commentary from Radio Devon it just doesn't replace the match day experience and social side that going to a match brings.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anybody else having trouble connecting to ifollow - all Ive got is a revolving circle which aint revolving very well !

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anybody else having trouble connecting to ifollow - all Ive got is a revolving circle which aint revolving very well !
It'll keep revolving until about 2 minutes to kickoff! Nothing unusual there.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks Pete. Trump or Biden for you ? UTC

At this close to kick off I normally go straight in and don't have to wait that late. I also have the revolving circle of doom :(

Is it only me and GiG that have got the prob?

fred binneys head

Straight in for me as usual, sorry.

iscalad

Buffering

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
At this close to kick off I normally go straight in and don't have to wait that late. I also have the revolving circle of doom :(

Is it only me and GiG that have got the prob?
I also have the revolving circle of doom = who do we complain to as I've always got in OK ? UTC

Sergeant

Circle of doom for me as well, the tossy guessing game of will it/won't it work each week is really doing my head in

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've had the same on my laptop. I've switched to watching on my phone. It's working on there