• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have watched more City games this season than ever before (which is 55+ years). Once I got ifollow and my computer in sync two league games in I have seen every game. £70 a month on the credit card! Normally I get to a handful of fixtures per season within an hour's drive. And although £70 is expensive it usually costs me £40-£50 to attend a live match (ticket, petrol, car parking, programme/fanzine, drinks and a bite to eat).

So ifollow has been great to have. Technical issues mostly, but not entirely, ironed out. Commentary of variable quality and I really pity those listening. The descriptions are often absent or miles out - especially noticeable when we get an ifollow replay (slightly too long and too many resulting in occasional missed live action). If this were a permanent of commercial offering City would have to offer better commentary than what Radio Devon provide

Low ifollow moment of the season? A strong contender on Saturday. We heard on the City ifollow service...

Radio Devon "we'll go over now to hear also about an important development at Newport..'

Newport commentary " and even better news coming through... Exeter have conceded an equaliser...'
You dont have to buy a programme and you could get the equivalent electronically for the same price. You dont have to buy food.

If we are saying that ifollow should be adjusted to however much it would cost you otherwise they should charge Arizona residents £1000 per game....

andrew p long

If we are saying that ifollow should be adjusted to however much it would cost you otherwise they should charge Arizona residents £1000 per game....
I didn't say that. What I was saying was that I was now spending £70 per month watching seven games on follow, which is more than I've been spending watching live football. £10 per game is however much cheaper than attending in person. So ..spending up, but cost per game down. I didn't say or intend to imply anything about whether the price of ifollow should change.

Oldsmobile-88

Barrow have put a complete list of the ifollow numbers home & away.

Grecian_Matt

Barrow have put a complete list of the ifollow numbers home & away.

Hopefully we will release ours.
But numbers are higher than I thought they would be, even more so for a club like Barrow.

Boyo

Hopefully we will release ours.
But numbers are higher than I thought they would be, even more so for a club like Barrow.
Don't forget that the first 500 away subs go to the away club, so the total figures are not as high as they first appear.

Spoonz Red E

Looks like for our 2 games against Barrow we got the benefit of 1,589 subscriptions (298 away at theirs, their 412 away fans at ours, our 879 home fans).
They got 925 (none away at ours, 500 of our away fans at theirs, their 425 home fans).

It'll be interesting to see if enough info comes out to compile figures for all of League 2.

Oldsmobile-88

Oldham Athletic ifollow numbers for the last 2 months of the season.

Red Devon

Fareham Grecian

Can someone brighter and less lazy than me do the sums and post how much we actually made? Decent numbers on the face of it

TOP_CITY_FAN

If I've done it right, then its the following:

£254,560 from home fans
£93,220 from away fans
£2,220 from City fans at away games

Total of £350,000 exactly.