• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ifollow

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Could anyone advise on the best browser for watching on ifollow, I’ve been watching on Firefox recently and find the quality of picture someway off tv pictures?

iscalad

Could anyone advise on the best browser for watching on ifollow, I’ve been watching on Firefox recently and find the quality of picture someway off tv pictures?
I use edge. It's not too bad

Squeezebox

I use Firefox and generally it has been fine although there was a home game where the picture seemed a bit jumpy and also I'm not sure the picture was quite as sharp as normal against Bradford. Watching on an old laptop (Windows 7!!) but generally quite pleased. Would like to try hooking it up to the TV sometime but not sure it's possible with this laptop? Wish you could just get the app on a smart tv though!

Red Devon

I use Firefox and generally it has been fine although there was a home game where the picture seemed a bit jumpy and also I'm not sure the picture was quite as sharp as normal against Bradford. Watching on an old laptop (Windows 7!!) but generally quite pleased. Would like to try hooking it up to the TV sometime but not sure it's possible with this laptop? Wish you could just get the app on a smart tv though!
This is the general problem a little be jumpy picture with the sharpness not quite there.

AndyR

I watch via an old HP Windows 7 laptop linked to a Smart TV via an HDMI cable so provided you have HDMI sockets on both you should be OK. You then need to switch the TV to recognising the HDMI cable input instead of the normal TV aerial via the Source button on your TV remote.

Squeezebox

I watch via an old HP Windows 7 laptop linked to a Smart TV via an HDMI cable so provided you have HDMI sockets on both you should be OK. You then need to switch the TV to recognising the HDMI cable input instead of the normal TV aerial via the Source button on your TV remote.
Cheers Andy - any recommendation for HDMI cables given my old laptop (which does have an HDMI port) and an LG smart tv?

arthur

Cheers Andy - any recommendation for HDMI cables given my old laptop (which does have an HDMI port) and an LG smart tv?
I think they're all the same

AndyR

Although I'm no tech wizard, like arthur says I think they're all pretty much the same. I bought mine for £4.99 from the local computer shop in the good old days of shops being open but a friend of mine bought his from Tesco for about £2.99 I think.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree. Why the efl haven't got the ifollow app onto multiple platforms yet is ridiculous. I can watch on my Samsung tv's browser but it's far from perfect. I found a setting on my TV to reduce judder on Saturday which helped but it wasn't sharp.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I won a free pass from the sky bet Efl app last week and got the code on Thursday afternoon. Once the Oldham game was called off early on Friday I couldn’t use it, and it’s now showing as invalid for the Newport game as codes are only valid for the next league fixture. With hindsight I should have redeemed it earlier and kept it for the new date.

I have emailed to explain and ask for another code, has anyone else had this issue?