• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ifollow player

Terryhall

Shocking that the cameraman filmed that! Poor taste. Didn’t look good. Fingers crossed for the chap.
Agree, very odd for that to be shown on screen. Hope he is OK.

suffolklad

every eff-----g time i get a late link in either its them down the road or its trying to find the link WHY?

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
In fairness to iFollow, I've been lucky this season with all the games. One thing I would say: Use Google Chrome to watch the game; not firefox or any others. It could be just my setup of course.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Out of 10, how good is this service this season. I used it last year and would only rate it a 5 or 6.

scottus86

Out of 10, how good is this service this season. I used it last year and would only rate it a 5 or 6.
It's been much better. There is commemtary, a clock and score in the corner and there are even live stats if you care for them. I don't seem to be having the "you have signed on using another device" problem this year, but I now turn off the wifi on my mobile(which I have the app on) when I am watching it at home.

PeteUSA

It's been much better. There is commemtary, a clock and score in the corner and there are even live stats if you care for them. I don't seem to be having the "you have signed on using another device" problem this year, but I now turn off the wifi on my mobile(which I have the app on) when I am watching it at home.
I tried logging in with my laptop as well as my desktop last week, Scott. Got the warning that two computers per household wasn't allowed! Had to scrap the laptop idea.

Oldsmobile-88

A question gents...Do you watch on your device(laptop,smartphone) & then stream the picture onto a TV ?

Temporarily Exiled

A question gents...Do you watch on your device(laptop,smartphone) & then stream the picture onto a TV ?
I just use my laptop, but I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to play it onto a TV through a Chromecast dongle.

Last edited:

PeteUSA

I just use my laptop, but I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to play it onto a TV through a Chromecast dongle.
Or direct using a long HDMI cable if he has one.

robchave

I'm using a laptop and projector onto a big screen. However, there's quite a drop in quality and my French internet has a tendency to buffer (which is very annoying!). Could I improve quality through the projector with an uprated HDMI cable?