• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ifollow player

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
OK. Will have a look this weekend and figure out how to switch my existing Player subscription over to iFollow. I am rubbish at this kind of thing and it seems iFollow are also rubbish at their side of it, so this could be disastrous :(
Terry

I'm in the same boat. However, going on to the club website I was looking for ifollow where Grecian Player used to be . On those headings at the top of the page no Grecian Player, no ifollow.

However, clicking on the last heading 'more' threw up ifollow and eventually after having to re-set my password I got access courtesy of my current (soon to expire) Grecian Player subscription.

Would have been so much better if the excitable publicity had actually included a sentence explaining that you can get access to ifollow via the club website by clicking on 'more' at the top of the page

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The EFL have confirmed that the Cambridge opener will be in iFollow. I'm assuming that commentary will be done by Radio Devon.

PeteUSA

Am I right in my understanding that some if not all of Citys games will be carried live, depending which deal you enter into with ifollow? If that is the case, isn't that likely to affect SJP attendances at the actual game? Why would the staunchest fan pay to watch games if we (hypothetically) go through a run that see's us near to the bottom of the table like much of last season? I take it that every club outside of the Premier League are entering into this plan? There'll be many other clubs where the match live (or delay) will see fans watching the game at home, I would have thought?

iscalad

Am I right in my understanding that some if not all of Citys games will be carried live, depending which deal you enter into with ifollow? If that is the case, isn't that likely to affect SJP attendances at the actual game? Why would the staunchest fan pay to watch games if we (hypothetically) go through a run that see's us near to the bottom of the table like much of last season? I take it that every club outside of the Premier League are entering into this plan? There'll be many other clubs where the match live (or delay) will see fans watching the game at home, I would have thought?
I would have thought that you have thought wrong.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Live games only available outside the UK, Pete.

PeteUSA

Live games only available outside the UK, Pete.
Or inside the UK if you use a proxy?

Last edited:

Well-known Exeweb poster
Or inside the UK if you use a proxy?
that is the next question but a decent one of those costs almost up with the subscription however one would quess someone on the net will be setting up a streaming site for games in demand.

Well-known Exeweb poster
here's the package https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/

for free ,, basically nothing

£4.49 for 30 days of live audio and next day full match replay

£ 110 for live video of match's

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
see's us near to the bottom of the table like much of last season?
Were we really, no stats to hand but that would make our fifth placed finish even more remarkable

Well-known Exeweb poster
Were we really, no stats to hand but that would make our fifth placed finish even more remarkable
even more so given the consecus of opinion on here was that tisdale and our team were crap and relegation was almost a given, and you wern't by any chance one of those that were of this opinion ?