• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I take it back - Bennett is actually good at nothing...

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Keohane is great, will develop into a really quality player providing he stays injury free.

Pobbop

Keohane is great, will develop into a really quality player providing he stays injury free.
The thing about Jimmy, like Gow, is he may do nothing for a while, but he does make key passes, and the odd key goal, means he is always dangerous.

RobertNorton3

"I would love five minutes on the pitch with John Terry. Anyone who walks on the pitch with his socks pulled up above his knees is asking for it"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/mike-walters-meets-roy-mcdonough-1267370

an amazing interview.

Bed Taker

He's been useless since Bradford at home last season. Why hasn't Tis replaced him yet? He's not going to 'come good' anytime soon.
Haha looks like the boy has come good.

Mr Cow Shed

The next Dazza? He started in midfield & was awful for a long time and moved into attack to become one of our greatest heroes!

Pobbop

The next Dazza? He started in midfield & was awful for a long time and moved into attack to become one of our greatest heroes!
Left winger wasn't he? well yeah he did change things up, but he always was an attacker.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
When Bennet was moved up front I think it was to add some height and strength to the attack, he is good in the air, but quite interesting that all 4 of his goals so far have come with his feet.

andrew p long

When Bennet was moved up front I think it was to add some height and strength to the attack, he is good in the air, but quite interesting that all 4 of his goals so far have come with his feet.
I don't want to get carried away (particularly as I privately questioned Tis' sanity when it was being suggested in the summer that Bennett would play up front) but...

If you looked at Bennett's three goals this week, and were told it was Cureton who'd scored them, it would be tempting to say 'that's the sort of clinical finishing you get from a 200 goal, ex Prem striker'

STURTZ

In some ways he's more direct than the more mobile O Flynn who will delay and consider before he shoots, Bennet just goes for it.

I liked that first goal against Fleetwood, controlled it with his right and lashed it home with his left.

FAN-TATIC

His composure, not only for yesterday's goal but also his first at Fleetwood was nothing short of excellent. He stroked the ball home in both instances, classy finishing.