• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I take it back - Bennett is actually good at nothing...

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fair enough, we'll have to agree to disagree on that but I'm with you on Artur. Just as I'm starting to think he looks solid and those mistakes are out of his game he goes and does silly things like that. To be fair on Artur he made a coupe really really good saves but it's all well and good making top saves but while he continues to have these errors in his game on a frequent occasion he can't be classed as a top keeper - even though sometimes I try telling myself he is.
really artur made a poor shout to come out but maybe with a bit more seniority and experience bennett would have taken control of the situation cleared it and given artur a stern look telling him to get the fuc bac where he belongs!!!! rather than let it carry on and resolve like it did. But with artur, ive got to say generally he looks the part, sharp, agile, brave and his distribution has improved immeasurably, you get the feel when he gets the ball he's got an urgency that really looks capable of opening teams up, never seems quite to have the targets to go with it, but these horrible horrible mistakes just will not go away!!!!!

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
......apart from the occasional equaliser?

STURTZ

Good old Scotty, St Colombs finest!

Number13

Scot was immense today, along with Sercs.

Darren Moxey

Resigned
He's been one of our best performers in the last two away games. Keep up the good work.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another very good performance and another strong contender for our man of the match.

Well done Scotty!!

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Scot was immense today, along with Sercs.
Clearly we were watching a different game.

He had a few decent moments but is woeful at passing and most things defence related.
Him and Coles were like Laurel and Hardy for most of today's game, we were just bloody lucky that 'Ronaldo' couldn't capitalise.

Number13

You spend 90 minutes with meatheads banging the balls towards your head. They were strong and did pretty well I thought.

Yes the back four dont have great ability on the ball but they did their jobs well today

crocks

Scott was my MoM yesterday - superb as a centre half and had to constantly cover for the woeful Coles. City need to get a right back and bring Baldwin back into the middle with Bennett.

Sercs battled well in the middle of the park and won a surprising amount of headers.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
To be played up front possibly. http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/story-19838551-detail/story.html

Why play him at all?