• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I am amazed at...

grecianfaniow

How many janners have crawled out of old trafford's woodwork to gloat about their second team...

Bless those council estate dwelling janners.

devonderby

How many janners have crawled out of old trafford's woodwork to gloat about their second team...

Bless those council estate dwelling janners.
I am amazed at how you all seemed to have found your voices.........forget them yesterday????????

grecianfaniow

Never lost my voice? silly janner :p

Stuart Storer's Tache

I am amazed at how you all seemed to have found your voices.........forget them yesterday????????
I'll admit we were subdued for some reason but don't try and kid yourself that you were great either.

devonderby

I'll admit we were subdued for some reason but don't try and kid yourself that you were great either.
We were 10x more vocal than you and the only reason it wasn't better is because there was nothing coming back from your mob to spice it up!

I know why you were subdued.....and I am being serious. You came expecting to win and when things started to go wrong people didn't get behind the team. I've been there with Argyle lots of times.

Stuart Storer's Tache

We were 10x more vocal than you and the only reason it wasn't better is because there was nothing coming back from your mob to spice it up!

I know why you were subdued.....and I am being serious. You came expecting to win and when things started to go wrong people didn't get behind the team. I've been there with Argyle lots of times.
Duh, or course you are going to be more vocal.

Up until the first goal I thought there wasn't much in it. When the second went it was game over.

Whose bright idea was the band? Killed any chance of a proper atmosphere.

devonderby

Duh, or course you are going to be more vocal.

Up until the first goal I thought there wasn't much in it. When the second went it was game over.

Whose bright idea was the band? Killed any chance of a proper atmosphere.
The band together with playing the music at full blast prior to KO was part of the 'killing the atmosphere / antics' I think it was staged to take sting out of things. ****** me off.

Stuart Storer's Tache

The band together with playing the music at full blast prior to KO was part of the 'killing the atmosphere / antics' I think it was staged to take sting out of things. ****** me off.
I did think that, the music seemed even louder than normal.

Shame really

Roy Hodgson

"Green Army". Very funny. Tinpot.

devonderby

"Green Army". Very funny. Tinpot.
Could be worse...... we could all sit down and clap along to " we are the red and white army".......surely the worst football song ever.........apart from the BWP one that you had rammed down you're throats yesterday!