• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

huddersfield predication thread

Reality is:

16.49 and the St James faithful are sent into raptures as News filters through that Andy robinson the Leeds Loanee has Tripped over the ball in his own area resulting in an own goal, giving Stockport a last minute winner.
Your Leeds hatred has entered you into realms of un-reserved madness. Just beat them and stop being so sentimental !
And Andy Robinson Tranmere Fan is the man who's kept your automatic dream alove and will score on saturday, but it'll ruin your pitch love-in.

oldbutwise

I bloody hope it isn't!
Your going to be disapointed, we will go for it last 30 mins

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whatever happens you can gurantee this. Logie's contract is up again and he's bound to score to make sure he gets another one for another season.............

oldbutwise

Dunne won't be starting tomorrow been ill all week! i.e. why cozic will be starting ahead of him.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dunne won't be starting tomorrow been ill all week! i.e. why cozic will be starting ahead of him.
I do hope you're wrong.

bassoparker

I predict and win. 1-0 to city. Jones with the goal. 92nd minute last corner of the game, Jones comes up to head it and he chests it past the other goalie instead.

Doug P

City to play well and win 2 nil with goals from Fleets & Barry Corr.

Just singing in the Rain.........

selwynfroggat

7 hours till we set off. I seen a lot of predictions predicting a nil scoreline for the Town. Very rare that happens my grecian friends, if you are to win i feel you will need 2 goals.

Anyway, here's to a great game of football. Can't hope you win, but i hope you stay up. Bed now. up in 6hrs.

1-0 city Matty Taylor booming header edge of the box 92nd minute of 6 added with a nail biting ending when the ref makes a really pant sh*tting decision to give town a penalty last minute but only for jordan rhodes to step up and send it up to the heart of the big bank where no one is stood to chant at him beacause they are all bombarded at the bottom of the BB redy to flood on to the pitch with a chorus of O WHEN THE REDS :) happy days

Att: 8:567 away support: 729
motm: paul jones

oldbutwise

The team to start will be...

----------------------Jones
---------Tully---M.Taylor----Duffy---Golbourne
-------------Cozic-------sercombe---
Stewart-----------Harley---------------Friend
------------------R.Taylor

i bet this will be the team tomorrow!

i was correct :D