• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How was your day?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sturtzy old chap I'm sure your really not that thick, but let me spell it out, we're celebrating automatic promotion, not celebrating reaching the playoffs and facing that lottery and frankly I couldn't give a flying one about finishing above your lot as auto promotion was the priority.
Your obsession with us is rather tin pot, still best of luck in the playoffs
Obsessed? Who's the wally continually spouting garbage on another teams website?

graiser

Obsessed? Who's the wally continually spouting garbage on another teams website?
You'll upset Drakey calling him a Wally !

STURTZ

Run along your season is over, I think that you'll agree that Champions would have been a bit of an insult to league 2, what with you being a bit crap and all.

Haven't you got an open topped bus to vandalise?

graiser

Run along your season is over, I think that you'll agree that Champions would have been a bit of an insult to league 2, what with you being a bit crap and all.

Haven't you got an open topped bus to vandalise?
Yeah your right, we were a bit crap at times, but not so crap as 22 other clubs in L2, which of course includes your lot.

geoffwp

wondering if the gargs will be producing a 'well, we nearly did' commemorative mug, for all the mugs who thought it was a foregone conclusion? B-)

graiser

wondering if the gargs will be producing a 'well, we nearly did' commemorative mug, for all the mugs who thought it was a foregone conclusion? B-)
We thought a "Well they didnt " mug would be more suitable!

contrabombarde

Just to answer the O.P. "Bleddy brilliant thank you!" :D(rofl)(y)(clap)

graiser

Well done chaps, but i don't envy you in the play off final, Bleddy nerve wracking

tigertony

Well done ... cough cough!! For some reason I'm happier about Lootown staying in League 2 after seasons of their gobs**t fans declaring they were the best thing since sliced bread. I guess the our man Derek will have to wait until after Wembury to sign Watkins. (rofl)

Antony Moxey

Haha - if you sold your entire squad you still couldn't afford him!