• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How many different grounds have you been to?

les.gtfc

Plus Yeovil of course, but I intend to do that this season.

Last edited:

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am around the 50 - 60 Mark most have long gone I have seen ECFC at all of them except the Old Wembley and Ibrox

Leads

I think I’m at 110 including current/old/non-league. Personally speaking I only count grounds where an entrance fee is charged. I’m on 85 of the current 92 and hope to “complete” this by the end of the 19/20 season. A lot of my time is currently taken up with going to neutral games in the north and I will be quite glad when I’m done and I can concentrate on watching City. I’m in my last year of having a railcard and can just about get away with the 18-21 tickets that are becoming increasingly common, hence the rush.

mustangspeed2006

Indeed. I have spreadsheet showing grounds that I've been to see Exeter players. Otherwise I use footballgroundmap.com
Excellent site, thanks for sharing!

I've only done 38 and haven't been able to add many new ones since leaving the UK. I can only make one game a year over Xmas and the past two seasons have seen trips to Huish Park.

Five of my 38 are grounds in Germany, so I hope to add a few more over time.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Excellent site, thanks for sharing!

I've only done 38 and haven't been able to add many new ones since leaving the UK. I can only make one game a year over Xmas and the past two seasons have seen trips to Huish Park.

Five of my 38 are grounds in Germany, so I hope to add a few more over time.
Looking forward to visiting Berlin this coming weekend. Anything to avoid a trip to Colchester! Only really got one full day in Berlin, so have a packed itinerary. No football grounds for me though.

mustangspeed2006

Looking forward to visiting Berlin this coming weekend. Anything to avoid a trip to Colchester! Only really got one full day in Berlin, so have a packed itinerary. No football grounds for me though.
Nice one! It's a shame you can't take in any games while you're here, though Union Berlin are away at HSV next weekend anyway.

Hertha Berlin are at home, but the Olympiastadion is an absolute ice-box at this time of year and the atmosphere can be a bit hit-and-miss for the "less important" games.

If you need any general recommendations for Berlin, send me a PM.

les.gtfc

Hopefully add another one to the list if Billericay manage to beat Chesterfield in their FA Cup replay tomorrow.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hopefully add another one to the list if Billericay manage to beat Chesterfield in their FA Cup replay tomorrow.
I always think of the Ian Dury song Billericay Dickie,when I see them mentioned..:D

les.gtfc

I always think of the Ian Dury song Billericay Dickie,when I see them mentioned..:D
Yeah, that hasn't gone unmentioned on our forum. :D

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you want to belt out the lyrics to that and all the other classics, The Blockheads are playing the Exeter Phoenix on Friday evening Olds !