• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hospitality at the club

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
My son was mascot at the game against Bristol rovers after stanno passed away. the whole process for that day showed me what a star Andy Gillard is - if we had a few of him at the club I would be delighted (I think mike cooper is one by the way, not sure how many more there are).

loobygrecian

Did hospitality against Hartlepool, excellent day spoilt by the 90 Minutes of football.
Mr Tagg came around to our table for a chat maybe it varies from week to week and how much time is available ?
You should always make time for people paying good money to do hospitality, he blanked us for the first game of the season too and we had 2 Bristol Rovers fans with us that day, Paul Morrish always made time for every table, it doesn't take a minute to say hello and thankyou for coming, it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice, a small acknowledgment goes a long way, I am not Taggys biggest fan anyway but his attitude has annoyed me even more.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did hospitality against Hartlepool, excellent day spoilt by the 90 Minutes of football.
Mr Tagg came around to our table for a chat maybe it varies from week to week and how much time is available ?
I'm not Taggy's greatest fan (and he's not mine) but to be fair to him he was at the Trust AGM until 1pm or so, and I know he also has a meeting with Tis before every game. So this may have been the case yesterday.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not Taggy's greatest fan (and he's not mine) but to be fair to him he was at the Trust AGM until 1pm or so, and I know he also has a meeting with Tis before every game. So this may have been the case yesterday.
Doesn't he meet Tis for coffee in the morning still? As Looby pointed out, it's not the first time this season and think that Tagg should undertake a Customer Service course, cos he lacks hugely in this department.

loobygrecian

He was at the entrance of where we get our wrist bands on at 1:15, I am sorry but this is the second time this has happened, a quick hello and thankyou doesn't take long.

loobygrecian

May I just add that the birthday cake that Steve received yesterday was delicious :)

Oldsmobile-88

May I just add that the birthday cake that Steve received yesterday was delicious :)
Was there a train on it..lol..

Antony Moxey

Did all the other directors come and say hello to everyone in hospitality?

loobygrecian

I wouldn't have clue who any of them are! Julian is a well known face around the club, it just seems to me like he "hones" in on the corporate table and doesn't give a flying wotsit about the other people that are there, it's common sense and courtesy in my opinion just to say hello.

Antony Moxey

The point I was making was why single him out? Why werent any of the other directors meeting and greeting - how about arguably our most famous member of staff Steve Perryman? Or our chairman? And seeing as we're supposedly fan owned and like to publicise that where was the chair of the BOS (and the rst of the BOS) for that matter? You also mention Paul Morrish, but in the past tense - where was he this time?

Just seems a little unfair to be picking on Julian Tagg when it appears that even though he's doing less than you expect it's still a lot more than others are doing.