• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Holiday plans...

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Week with relatives in Falmouth for the Tall Ships. Not sure I count this as a holiday though 🤔

LOG

Do the rhules permit a carry forward ?
Up to five days. The last quarter of the year is always our busiest though so the chances of taking much then are slim so it'll probably be the odd day here and there, which really isn't the same as a proper break.

Woe is me etc.

manc grecian

2 weeks in Menorca booked for mid August. All paid for so we will get refunded if it doesn't happen.

The thought of staying at home home for 6 weeks is bringing me out in a cold sweat.

Just had a week in Torbados and I think I'd rather run down Tel Aviv High Street with a hamas flag than visit Paignton again.

Oldsmobile-88

****Olds wil be the one wearing a City shirt**** :)
Not got one 😁

Hants do you remember the top notch Indian Restaurant in Dundee before the Arbroath friendly in 2015.
Worth visiting again.Avenning Posse was there that evening as well.

fred binneys head

Lots of chavvy types in Newquay during high summer fred. Would not have thought it was your scene.
It’s not my scene, but we’re on the outskirts of town. I’m not planning on spending much time in Newquay really. The kids are looking forward to a holiday in Cornwall as we’ve never had one before. I’ll just want to stop when we reach Exeter but I’ll have to keep driving.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not got one 😁

Hants do you remember the top notch Indian Restaurant in Dundee before the Arbroath friendly in 2015.
Worth visiting again.Avenning Posse was there that evening as well.
I don't remember meeting @Avening Posse but I do remember that Dundee was the first time I'd come across the concept of queueing to get served at the bar.

Avening Posse

I don't remember meeting @Avening Posse but I do remember that Dundee was the first time I'd come across the concept of queueing to get served at the bar.
Yes Olds and Hants, I remember the curry house, great trip that. Remember Hants as well, if memory serves after the curry house went to a boozer near the station with Hants and a couple of his pals, that guy Neil who is involved with the FECRACE etc was one of them. Massive day on the lash in Arbroath, top deck of a bus back towards Dundee with Olds and his better half late that evening :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It was a few good days in Scotland. Managed to see 9 Scottish football grounds as well.

Oldsmobile-88

Off to The Wirral & Liverpool for a few days,then Southport in early July.
Should have booked Inverness whilst I had the chance.
Grennock(don’t laugh 😁)in mid July for a few days.£110 for 3 nights in a Prem Inn,bargain ! it’s only a short train ride from Glasgow for a good mooch around.

iscalad

Tall ships in Falmouth in August.
Staying with family so not really a holiday as such.
Still their house has loby view of the harbour