• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Heart Surgery

Yeovilgrecian

My Little Pony figures on the Doble ?
Poult's that soooo dated, but after the recent safety visit the Doble is going all SpongeBob SquarePants........

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Excellent, will look forward to seeing them on Wednesday.
I always look forward to seeing some red gates.

elginCity

A target might be more apt for the visit of Leeds.

Grecian Max

Agree with ********...sh*te idea in the first place...very gay.

is it an advert for the blood service ?
Good idea - maybe a potential hook into the NHS - perhaps they would consider sponsoring the heart? Additional revenue into the club...

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Those goalposts look a little on the short side.

greenawayr

Those goalposts look a little on the short side.
Under the advice of PeteUSA, in an attempt to make Jonah "a better goalie".

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Long story from Mr Inglethorpe's days, it has been on the Big Bank for around 4 years now it was intended to help grow the amount of singers on the Big Bank, it is situated where the singers gather and the intention was the more singers the bigger the heart will grow etc. Never really caught on due to a lack of explanation / promotion from the club at the time! The Heart has now become iconic and tends to be a talking point of those people who visit the club and after a long discussion it was decided not to let it fade away.
The ground is looking great Ade. I always wondered what the heart was for - even the BOS aren't told everything!

A serious question, at what stage will the cantilevered roof supports need painting, and, on safety grounds, is this beyond the limits of your work parties?

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
The ground is looking great Ade. I always wondered what the heart was for - even the BOS aren't told everything!

A serious question, at what stage will the cantilevered roof supports need painting, and, on safety grounds, is this beyond the limits of your work parties?
Would offer my services if I didn't suffer from severe vertigo ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Would offer my services if I didn't suffer from severe vertigo ;)
I had noticed that they looked like they needed a coat of paint, and thought not available that weekend if they're being done by volunteers. :)