• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Health

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I cut fried breakfasts from my diet. Now I have a healthy body and a screwed up mind.

Alistair20000

Nope, I don't have any coconut oil to fry it in. Should I?
Any oil will do the job but go all the way with some beef dripping.(boffin)

Always fry the bread separately from the other items such as the sausages and rashers and ensure some black pudding makes the scene.

Colesman Ballz

I used to love my late mother's Sunday morning fry-ups. Yes all the usual bacon, eggs, etc, good old fried bread, and the piece de resistance, and last into the frying pan, fried potato. She boiled extra potatoes on the Saturday, and simply mashed them up with a fork. They tended to stick to the frying pan, giving a delicious thin browned crispy skin. Nowadays, all too often our English Breakfast is served in a bastardised American form, with bleddy "hash browns". Industrially produced with an artificial onion flavour I bet ! Grrrrr :mad:

IndoMike

I used to love my late mother's Sunday morning fry-ups. Yes all the usual bacon, eggs, etc, good old fried bread, and the piece de resistance, and last into the frying pan, fried potato. She boiled extra potatoes on the Saturday, and simply mashed them up with a fork. They tended to stick to the frying pan, giving a delicious thin browned crispy skin. Nowadays, all too often our English Breakfast is served in a bastardised American form, with bleddy "hash browns". Industrially produced with an artificial onion flavour I bet ! Grrrrr :mad:
I agree : I hate hate hate hash browns.