• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Has Webb become a bigger tw*t than the Pork ?

Southampton Gull

He has nothing else in his armoury mate. If you don't agree with him you must be a homosexual. The funny thing is that on BB all his little cronies follow suit, now I'm no psychologist but all those gay allegations, you don;t suppose he could be...........................

******** = Champion of gay causes on Exeweb ;)

Southampton Gull

Just to confirm, "The Perv" will be along soon enough to snuggle up to his Queen ;)

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
He has nothing else in his armoury mate. If you don't agree with him you must be a homosexual. The funny thing is that on BB all his little cronies follow suit, now I'm no psychologist but all those gay allegations, you don;t suppose he could be...........................

******** = Champion of gay causes on Exeweb ;)
Maybe. Tbh ive tried really hard with pault. Ive reported the post as imho the post is a joke and shows pault imho for what he is. A internet bully. I aint one to get to serious but that post is just plain wrong. Massively wrong. I dont want him Banned but i want him to be severly dressed down over that post.

I am alot of things but i will not have my sexuality drawn over exeweb.

I would like to add im happily married so sorry paults to disapoint.

Southampton Gull

Maybe. Tbh ive tried really hard with pault. Ive reported the post as imho the post is a joke and shows pault imho for what he is. A internet bully. I aint one to get to serious but that post is just plain wrong. Massively wrong. I dont want him Banned but i want him to be severly dressed down over that post.

I am alot of things but i will not have my sexuality drawn over exeweb.

I would like to add im happily married so sorry paults to disapoint.
To be fair, I'm in agreement with him on one thing, anything goes on BB. The fact that he can only respond by attacking someones sexuality shows how limited his thought process is. I've read your disagreement and to be honest you're totally correct. If he can't see what Tisdale has done for you then he deserves his miserable existence in deepest darkest Essex.

Don't take it to heart, the internet is the only place he gets to speak his mind ;)

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
To be fair, I'm in agreement with him on one thing, anything goes on BB. The fact that he can only respond by attacking someones sexuality shows how limited his thought process is. I've read your disagreement and to be honest you're totally correct. If he can't see what Tisdale has done for you then he deserves his miserable existence in deepest darkest Essex.

Don't take it to heart, the internet is the only place he gets to speak his mind ;)
That is the fairest comment on it. But the problem is if its let go, he will do it to someone else who cant deal with it. I can. Its amusing tbh but its not fair. If i was throwing accusations like that at him then he would be the first to report it. I hope the new mods give him a severe dressing down over it personally because its not right at all.

Dont want him banned but i will not take accusations of my sexuality on here

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
MJP, it isn't my place to speak for others but i would guess that he meant metaphorical rather than literal suckage.

Last edited:

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
MJP, it isn't my place to speak for others but i would guess that he meant metaphorical rather than literal suckage.
But itis still an accusation of my sexuality isit not? I would say itis.

Im just f*cked off. I dont agree so im gay with some bear he speaks of. As i have said i dont want to be the reason people are banned. but surely the mods must accept that post isnt fair and must be the sort of post that we just dont want or need on exeweb.

Alistair20000

Offence is caused. So basically i dont agree with you so im now sucking the d*ck of Big gay bears favourite batty boy? Pault i seriously cannot be bothered anymore mate. You throw sh*t about. as said its only exeweb, i aint really that hurt. I know Idiots are prevelent on the internet. But as ive said before if agreement with pault is not done then personal insults are prevelent.

What makes you think im ig gay bears batty boy? Show some evidence of this and i will back down.

O wait you have no evidence do you. Im sure throwing accustions about someones sexuallity isnt withing exewebs constitution.
Mate.

On looking at that post carefully I can assure you Poults ain't saying anything about your sexuality.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mate.

On looking at that post carefully I can assure you Poults ain't saying anything about your sexuality.
Ok if i have missed the point of the post then what is he gettig at? From where im standing hes saying that im gay.,

Im sorry but tonight has only confirmed paults for what he is for me. Hes an internet bully. Nothing more nothing less.

Ive tried to engage in debate with him and all ive gotten is insults and personal abuse. Just because he written about 5 times the post i have dosnt excuse this
I said i dont want him banned but now i think i do. That post imho isnt acceptable. If i made it against him then ffs he would report it and i would most probly be banned, Im awaiting paults response in this. An apology maybe but then again the world is about to end.

Annoyingly hes gotten to me. BUt i think for fair reason

Alistair20000

Ok if i have missed the point of the post then what is he gettig at? From where im standing hes saying that im gay.,

Im sorry but tonight has only confirmed paults for what he is for me. Hes an internet bully. Nothing more nothing less.

Ive tried to engage in debate with him and all ive gotten is insults and personal abuse. Just because he written about 5 times the post i have dosnt excuse this
I said i dont want him banned but now i think i do. That post imho isnt acceptable. If i made it against him then ffs he would report it and i would most probly be banned, Im awaiting paults response in this. An apology maybe but then again the world is about to end.

Annoyingly hes gotten to me. BUt i think for fair reason
Log is a very clever guy. He has summed it up in his post above.

BTW I would doubt that Poults would report anyone. He hates all authority.

Just make the fat fecker buy you a beer when you get to meet him.