• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hartlepool

Red Monster

Yeah, err, this is aimed at the fact you lost to a team in a game where Simon Walton played the entire game..

Lost to a team that Walton played the full 90 minutes plus there best player Compton getting sent off after 25 min.
What a disgrace you lot are.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
How did that finish for you?

Good job.. They got dominated by Torquay, albeit a 0-0.. But christ, Hartlepool have Simon Walton.

And he really is TERRIBLE!

Any team that signs Simon Walton should be relegated really.. How did you not beat them??

THEY HAVE SIMON WALTON.. HOW?!?!?!?!
Dunno 09SDG, How do you go about beating them? :D:D:D

grecian55

Hartlepool (including Simon Walton ) are obviously sh*te then 09SDG? , good job you know your stuff eh ?

STURTZ

Sad really but I no longer get much fun out of Snot getting beat, we're so far ahead of them it would be nice to see them beating some of our potential promotion rivals. Let's face it they're sh*t.

Only good thing about the game was Compton getting sent off and missing a game or two.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Funny old night ain't it?

Reminds me of the end of the Battle of Britain film when the aircraft plotters were stood around waiting for the enemy to show up.

Jersey Tone

Sad really but I no longer get much fun out of Snot getting beat, we're so far ahead of them it would be nice to see them beating some of our potential promotion rivals. Let's face it they're sh*t.

I've got to disagree with you here Sturtz.....I will NEVER tire of seeing them get beat. Long may this run continue, enjoy the Conference lads :) :) :)

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well this thread turned out well didn't it.... ROFL

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Doesnt appear to be any gaws on today ?

Never mind eh , Brent an co doing a fine job of taking them down the to Premiership

STURTZ

Was a time when all I ever wanted to beat them, in the same league, once again, quite a dream when they were Championsuip and we were Conference. Now they're just a sad parody of their former selves with no sign of recovery and as deep in the **** as they ever were. Not sory for them but quite angry at the way they all seem to accept it all. A spent force and a failure as a rival, not even on our radar anymore, pitiful.

Plymouth Argyle, *****ed over by men in suits more often than a Kings Cross whore.