• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hartlepool v ECFC Prediction Thread

Grecian1987

I don't think a City player has rounded a keeper and scored for about 63 years so we are due one.
I make you right. Marcus Stewart was the last one, wasn't he?

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
I make you right. Marcus Stewart was the last one, wasn't he?
When was that? Grimsby was it or not? Can't remember.

Gin Trap

Grimsby was the one when he cut inside and curled a beaut into the top left hand corner

benh

I'm not optimistic, but the chef at work whose a native of them parts reckons its an easy win for us. Therefore I reckon a 2-2 thriller with late goals aplenty.

IndoMike

Steve Tully, E & E : "At home we start with a really high tempo and when we go away from home we are kind of expecting the home team to do the same. But we need to go out and impose ourselves in the first 25 minutes of games rather than letting the opposition dictate the pace."

Agree.... So Pools 1 City 2

Grecian_Jay

In the echo today they have a predicited line-up of same as last week but Noble in for Dunne. Now I know that is nothing to go by but surely there is no way Dunney can be dropped after last week?! He was top class.

Leave it as it is and bring Noble on for 20 if we are looking for a goal. Personally I would have Logie and Cureton up top, Thomson as left wing back and bloody go for it.

crocks

In the echo today they have a predicited line-up of same as last week but Noble in for Dunne. Now I know that is nothing to go by but surely there is no way Dunney can be dropped after last week?! He was top class.

Leave it as it is and bring Noble on for 20 if we are looking for a goal. Personally I would have Logie and Cureton up top, Thomson as left wing back and bloody go for it.
For once GJ, I agree with you.

Grecian_Jay

For once GJ, I agree with you.
They all warm to me eventually :p

Poultice

They all warm to me eventually :p
Yes, I have often thought of warming to you, just don't know how long you would burn for.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Monkey Hangers 0 - 2 City (Harley 64, Sercs 68)

Play-off fever grips Devon's regional capital after picking up 6 points from 6.