• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hartlepool Utd vs Exeter City Matchday Thread

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
On the long away trips we have knocked most of the really long ones on the head now with only Carlisle left and that's not until April.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Regarding the draws...

1-1 Bradford was fair in a cagey match, would have been 3 if Nigel wore boots half a size up
0-0 Barrow not the best
1-1 Harrogate, deffo a win if not for that red card
0-0 FGR, fair if not slightly fortunate for us and 1-1 yesterday also a fair result

Slight changes in situation and not quality v Bradford and Harrogate and its a different outcome, I don't think the performances are far off. Indeed the last 3 have seen 7 goals, 1 conceeded and 7 points.... there's a time to critique the set up etc but not atm, we're doing well!
It was 0-0 against Bradford.

STURTZ

I've been well happy with all our results so far (except Orient of course) taking sendings off, travel, quality of opposition etc but looking forward to us finding our best team and strategy and pushing on. As for us playing all the top sides, absolute ballony! There are 9 points between rock bottom and second atm, we don't even kinow who the best sides are yet! As long as we keep collecting points and keeping our squad active then we'll do alright. Look at the table around xmas is my advice.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dave Challinor taking a different stance to KMT and being appreciative of a point

Banksy

An honest summing up.