• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harry Lee

CC

Has signed for Salisbury on loan and eligible for today

CC

I can't do links...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I can't do links...
Good news

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well that's settled then

Simba3011

Gone down a division :unsure:

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Rovers keeper is 20 and much smaller physically than Harry. Should we offer Lee the number one jersey next season

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Rovers keeper is 20 and much smaller physically than Harry. Should we offer Lee the number one jersey next season
And Harry has got a better hairstyle than Jedward ! :cool:

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was talking to my mates about this before the game. Is there a slight chance that maybe Harry Lee isn't as good as we were hoping he'd be?

AmberRed

Was talking to my mates about this before the game. Is there a slight chance that maybe Harry Lee isn't as good as we were hoping he'd be?
Jed Ward is 2 years older than Harry Lee, pretty sure if he's still with us in 2 years he'll be No 1. As usual I think we had placed too high a price on his head, hence why he hasn't gone anywhere this window as expected and gone back out on loan! The Man City keeper who is the same age as Harry has gone out on loan to FC Utd of Manchester this week which is the same level! Shows how much harder it is for a keeper than an outfield player.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jed Ward is 2 years older than Harry Lee, pretty sure if he's still with us in 2 years he'll be No 1. As usual I think we had placed too high a price on his head, hence why he hasn't gone anywhere this window as expected and gone back out on loan! The Man City keeper who is the same age as Harry has gone out on loan to FC Utd of Manchester this week which is the same level! Shows how much harder it is for a keeper than an outfield player.
This is now the key question. Is Harry going to sign a new contract or has he already made his intentions clear that he wants to leave?