• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harrogate discussion thread (Postponed to Tuesday 19th Jan)

Bongo1959

Also it wasn't deemed necessary to invite Bowman.
Phaa

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Also it wasn't deemed necessary to invite Bowman.
Very ouch fishtail :(

Antony Moxey

I wonder if Harrogate were playing a home game v Manchester United in the FA Cup third round today whether the game would have been called off or not.

Spoonz Red E

Very ouch fishtail :(
I heard Bowman was excused classes after recently coaching Colchester and Tranmere on the rule of 6 and unnecessary travel.

Boyo

This morning’s forecast is for the temperature to be between seven and nine degrees at 3:00 this afternoon in the north of England. It used to be you couldn’t get promoted to the league if your ground wasn’t up to scratch, perhaps it also ought to include what your provisions are for poor weather conditions too - we had the pitch covered last week to ensure the FA Cup game went ahead, perhaps these two bit sides - Accrington, Barrow, Newport, Harrogate - should be doing more as it seems too easy to call games off at the moment.

Frozen pitch my arse.
Yesterday the forecast was heavy snow for this morning turning to rain at lunchtime. Given they’ve had 3 days of snow and minus temperatures it was a sensible call to postpone. I see Bradford, just down the road from Harrogate was also p-p.

crocks

L2 results today couldn't have gone much better for City this afternoon

Antony Moxey

Yesterday the forecast was heavy snow for this morning turning to rain at lunchtime. Given they’ve had 3 days of snow and minus temperatures it was a sensible call to postpone. I see Bradford, just down the road from Harrogate was also p-p.
Like I said, I bet if they were playing MU this afternoon in an FA Cup game live on the telly it wouldn’t have been postponed. More like it was the easy option to postpone.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
L2 results today couldn't have gone much better for City this afternoon
Agreed but I still think that we need the three points on Tuesday just to stay in 10th place.

GJW

Tried to book the game on iFollow for Tuesday but only showing the Stevenage game on offer. Anyone else having problems or am I doing something wrong.

older-codger

Tried to book the game on iFollow for Tuesday but only showing the Stevenage game on offer. Anyone else having problems or am I doing something wrong.
Probably not caught up on the new date but I wouldn't sign up until I'm sure it's going ahead