• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Happy St Swithins Day - new episode of The Big Bank Theory podcast out now

jon_shoe

Hello,

(recorded before the great news about Stanno!)

The Big Bank Theory is a podcast about Exeter City FC. In this episode, we join the campaign for year-round creme eggs and wonder if its time for Coley's call-up.

listen here…

Apple

Spotify

YouTube

cheers!

Trapdoor

Controversial title: Swithins or Swithuns?

While both are clearly acceptable I would suggest that in order to keep things as local as possible the latter should be used more widely. "St Swithun's" being the names of the churches in Woodbury and Shobrooke, Crediton.

Here to keep things parochial.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another great episode, I'm also going to be pedantic.

Dan said if Key had scored against Fleetwood it would have been 3 in 3, sadly he didn't score against Barnsley so it would have been 3 in his last 4. :(

For the record I'd sign up to your Patreon so there's one...

Great episode.
Maybe there's an alternative to Patreon so listeners can donate to the podcast? I'd be happy to contribute too.

tom_ecfc

Great listen as always. I also believe in easter eggs/creme eggs all year round!

jon_shoe

Controversial title: Swithins or Swithuns?

While both are clearly acceptable I would suggest that in order to keep things as local as possible the latter should be used more widely. "St Swithun's" being the names of the churches in Woodbury and Shobrooke, Crediton.

Here to keep things parochial.
Thanks for the correction. I had an internal debate about this with myself. Should’ve googled it. Devon spellings forever!!

jon_shoe

Another great episode, I'm also going to be pedantic.

Dan said if Key had scored against Fleetwood it would have been 3 in 3, sadly he didn't score against Barnsley so it would have been 3 in his last 4. :(

For the record I'd sign up to your Patreon so there's one...
ah yes!