• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Happy Birthday Red and White Zider!

CITY CASUAL

Happy birthday mate.[cake]

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was a top top day and ranks up there as one of the best birthdays ever. Thoroughly enjoyed it with good company as well which made it more enjoyable and as for the flag (you sneaky buggers!) I love it! :D Thanks again to all for a great day out and thanks to City for the 3 points.

tisdale 1

Resigned
It was a top top day and ranks up there as one of the best birthdays ever. Thoroughly enjoyed it with good company as well which made it more enjoyable and as for the flag (you sneaky buggers!) I love it! :D Thanks again to all for a great day out and thanks to City for the 3 points.
glad to see you had a good day m8. i know what you mean about yesterday i have never been on a train journey like it!

Is it like that on every train your on?:D

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
glad to see you had a good day m8. i know what you mean about yesterday i have never been on a train journey like it!

Is it like that on every train your on?:D
All i can say is thank god there were toilets on the train on the way home :p