• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Guess where

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think I've said this before, but it still amuses me that "First Minister" in Welsh is "Prif Weinidog".

The dog wouldn't be a Greyhound. We don't whine.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone know this place ?

Attachments

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think it's an old tin mine in north Cornwall. I also think it was on tv quite recently but I couldn't name it.

Colesman Ballz

I think it's an old tin mine in north Cornwall. I also think it was on tv quite recently but I couldn't name it.
Like your style, I haven't a clue, but was thinking on similar lines and having a wild hoof at Morwellham on the proper side of the Tamar !

Given the QM however it could be an abandoned "stinky cheese" production facility in the heart of the Massif Centrale ! 🧀

Alistair20000

It is an old production facility nearer to the Auvergne than to Cornwall or Devonshire

Alistair20000

Like your style, I haven't a clue, but was thinking on similar lines and having a wild hoof at Morwellham on the proper side of the Tamar !

Given the QM however it could be an abandoned "stinky cheese" production facility in the heart of the Massif Centrale ! 🧀
Love a ripe Saint-Nectaire fermier me. (y)

geoffwp

It is an old production facility nearer to the Auvergne than to Cornwall or Devonshire
I love the Auvergne region me.

Colesman Ballz

Well that's a relief, I was having visions of you spending the weekend binge watching box sets of that old "bodice ripper" Poldark or summation similar !

Alistair20000

I love the Auvergne region me.
An area of France still to be visited

geoffwp

An area of France still to be visited
Songs from the Auvergne, Canteloube.