• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grimes watch.

JRFowler

Really hope he doesn't waste away there, if only we could achieve promotion maybe we would see him back at the club

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Grimes won't play for us again & rightly so

The lad is a class act who in time will be a top top player - he's miles ahead of any other player City have had in the last 10 years in terms of class (Cureton was mustard but different type)

He needs games at a level which will test him and give him more experience - the championship would be ideal for him right now

Alistair20000

I wonder what value Swansea would put on him right now ?

Agree with Credy's post 442.

David Treharne

Specifically mentioned in today's Guardian "take heart from the upward progress of players such as Jamie Vardy, Troy Feeney and Matt Grimes". Luminary company.

Silver fox

Not in the squad today.

Alistair20000

I have been out all day.

Is he still kicking his heels in Wales ?

iscalad

I have been out all day.

Is he still kicking his heels in Wales ?
Swans have signed Leroy Fer so I suspect his heel kicking will reach epic proportions.

Alistair20000

Swans have signed Leroy Fer so I suspect his heel kicking will reach epic proportions.
Thanks. I feel Grimes has wasted a season there and it is rather sad.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
He's 20 with over 50 professional appearances already under his belt - he was never going to be a first team player at Swansea for a couple seasons.

I don't think he's wasted a season - he's training with top level premier league players day in day out and established internationals too.

He's a mega talent who stood at at league 2 level but Premier league football is on
Another planet in comparison

In time he will become a top player - he's an asset for the future

Alistair20000

He's 20 with over 50 professional appearances already under his belt - he was never going to be a first team player at Swansea for a couple seasons.

I don't think he's wasted a season - he's training with top level premier league players day in day out and established internationals too.

He's a mega talent who stood at at league 2 level but Premier league football is on
Another planet in comparison

In time he will become a top player - he's an asset for the future
You may have a point and I agree he has immense talent and potential. I still think he would benefit more for a loan spell but well above League 2 level. I thought a Championship Club might have come in for him on a loan basis.