• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gregg Wallace Love Him Or Loathe Him

Radio Free Skaro

It’s Alan Partridge meets Gwyneth Paltrow! How Gregg Wallace became the ultimate lifestyle guru | Television | The Guardian

You have to admit that there are plenty of gems in this article to fill a whole series of Alan Partridge!

This is my favourite - a member of the public asked Mr W this “Hi Greg. I am cycling just over 180 miles in two days for Macmillan Cancer Support. Any chance of a retweet?” Rather than graciously obliging, Wallace huffily corrected his spelling, replying simply: “Gregg.” “No worries, mate,” said the charity cyclist. “It’s only people with cancer. You worry about your extra G.”

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
🤣🤣🤣
Although I'm left wondering.
Given the septic rag that the "interview" was given to, was that the ACTUAL views of "Greg"-with the extra "G"?
Or just a mahoosive whoosh and/or wind up aimed the fly so far over the heads of the geriocracy who habitually read the Torygraph they won't even realise it?
If the latter, BRAVO.
If the former...a magnificent piece of "performance art".
And if the latter....poor poor sad old sod.

Radio Free Skaro

🤣🤣🤣
Although I'm left wondering.
Given the septic rag that the "interview" was given to, was that the ACTUAL views of "Greg"-with the extra "G"?
Or just a mahoosive whoosh and/or wind up aimed the fly so far over the heads of the geriocracy who habitually read the Torygraph they won't even realise it?
If the latter, BRAVO.
If the former...a magnificent piece of "performance art".
And if the latter....poor poor sad old sod.
I got the impression that Gregg doesn't care ....about much apart from himself!