• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grecians - are you an MK Dons supporter for one day ?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just looked at pasoti to have a laugh and there's a thread on there about our promotion with comments about how we'll start to struggle now they've stopped the flow of players to our academy? 🤔

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The Theatre of Screams bottlers only lost so they can look forward to a couple of Devon V Cornwall derbies next season !!!

Never thought I would say Well done MK Dons before.

Dont forget you can vote for the best player via Pisstofi Mine's going for their goalie today 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Guess what the greenies are blaming the ref . . . . Well that makes a change

Last edited:

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just got my Harrowgate scarf and rosette.
Like to think it did the trick.

Always liked Harrogate, cracking club!😁

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

No

Grecian2K

Such a shame that it was only on Sky.
Should've been on Channel 5.

angelic upstart

Just looked at pasoti to have a laugh and there's a thread on there about our promotion with comments about how we'll start to struggle now they've stopped the flow of players to our academy? 🤔
Whilst I don't think it will stop the flow per se but it will make life more difficult. Of course being in a higher division makes us more attractive, so, as usual they're talking nonsense. That said, Argyle have "taken" a number of under 16s from Exeter over the years. I think Ben Purrington and his brother were both at City Academy and ended up at Argyle.

Someone with a better memory will be able to confirm a few more I'm sure.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whilst I don't think it will stop the flow per se but it will make life more difficult. Of course being in a higher division makes us more attractive, so, as usual they're talking nonsense. That said, Argyle have "taken" a number of under 16s from Exeter over the years. I think Ben Purrington and his brother were both at City Academy and ended up at Argyle.

Someone with a better memory will be able to confirm a few more I'm sure.
Their U18s have won the league and beat ours twice in league (I believe) so I fear they may have taken the advantage.
Their No1 goalie is an Exonian I believe.

dommers

Their U18s have won the league and beat ours twice in league (I believe) so I fear they may have taken the advantage.
I was wondering that this year. We've clearly had a good number graduating from the youth to the first team (and beyond) over the last few years. I just hope it doesn't dry up

angelic upstart

He is, but I believe he slipped through the net as it were and was never at the city academy.

Colesman Ballz

Didn't we play our U16s against them, the older players were all getting experience elsewhere against more worthy opposition ! 😉