• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Great call from a true fan please listen

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I concur: the guy is clearly ****ed...But, great to see the Foxes doing so well.....
I heard it I too and to be honest I thought it was genuine pure emotion but then life is all about opinions.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
The clip ends before he asserts that Robbie Savage is 'his best mate'

fred binneys head

His girlfriend then comes onto the phone and says 'leave it Darren, it's not worth it'. I don't even think his name was Darren but that's the phrase that seems to get said in pub car parks at 1am. Maybe all Darrens are nobheads.

geoffwp

Rather embarrassing. I could understand it if it had been about his mates funeral but a football club? FFS get a grip son. I can see to an extent why he was upset i guess. I lived in that ****hole for decades and if I had been forced to stay any longer I think I'd have been in tears too! I only ever set foot in their ground once, when we played them in the FA cup. The place still gives me nightmares.

geoffwp

life is all about opinions.
Which is OK as long as they match mine!! ;)

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03cl1cc#play

What it means to be a football fan , I make no apologies for putting this on WOWS.
You might not want to apologise for putting it here, but I really cannot understand why it belongs here.

Willy Nilly

Sounded like a drunk twonk to me. Proper cringe.

Silver fox

Rather embarrassing. I could understand it if it had been about his mates funeral but a football club? FFS get a grip son. I can see to an extent why he was upset i guess. I lived in that ****hole for decades and if I had been forced to stay any longer I think I'd have been in tears too! I only ever set foot in their ground once, when we played them in the FA cup. The place still gives me nightmares.
Most people had nightmares at the old Filbert Street, soft southerner Mr wp (devil)

geoffwp

Not Filbert St foxy, the place, the town, narb Rd, Braunstone, Aylestone, no thank you but I'm outta there thank heavens.

Silver fox

Not Filbert St foxy, the place, the town, narb Rd, Braunstone, Aylestone, no thank you but I'm outta there thank heavens.
Me too buddy, but can't wait to go back on 29th have tickets and hospitality for Man City game (y).