• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Good Luck from Sixfields

JoeyCobbler

I was one of the Cobblers fans on the coaches that went past yours on the M1 after coming back from our dismal relegation against Leeds. I was one of the fans clapping, before you ask. Just thought i would pop on here and wish you the best of luck, I hope your stay in League 1 is longer than our 3 year stint. Hope to be playing you lot after we've bounced back :cool: although my hopes arent great. Just to say, if MK donkeys stay down, give'm a hand gesture for me :D Good luck

lancsgrecian

Thanks pal and thanks to all the fans from so many other clubs, may you all have days in the sun

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was one of the Cobblers fans on the coaches that went past yours on the M1 after coming back from our dismal relegation against Leeds. I was one of the fans clapping, before you ask. Just thought i would pop on here and wish you the best of luck, I hope your stay in League 1 is longer than our 3 year stint. Hope to be playing you lot after we've bounced back :cool: although my hopes arent great. Just to say, if MK donkeys stay down, give'm a hand gesture for me :D Good luck
fecking useless beggars ... i wanted to see us at sixfields next season ... i hear rumours that you may go part time .. hope not ..

JoeyCobbler

Trust me this was not the situation i wanted to be in this evening, and next season for that matter :p yeah, wouldnt suprise me, blue square prem seems more realistic now than league 1 football

Thames Valley Red

All the best from a Brackley Grecian, you cars were top class, to a man clapping us after a relegation!

All the best!

TVR

Midland Red

My best friend is a Cobblers fan from Daventry. We were looking forward to going to Sixfields and SJP next season to renew old rivalries - so that's b*ggered. We have a few beers every Sunday night so it seems that tomorrow's going to be just a bit awkward. Anyway, good luck next season and get yourselves promoted to join the mighty Grecians. Although, on second thoughts, we'll probably be in the Championship by then! ;)

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Best of luck in your quest to bounce straight back next season, Joey! Thanks for the well wishes.

Living near Dursley, Working in Cheltenham
my housemate is a northampton fan, I am clearly ecstatic with promotion but it is dampened somewhat by not having the opportunity to play each other in the league next year. Either way, cheers for the praise! :)

Exehausted

The last match of the 94/95 season, when we finished bottom but were saved from relegation because the Conference Champions ground wasn't up to it, was at Six Fields. It was very new then and our biggest worry at the time was that we were going bust and that could have been our last ever game. The place was packed with Grecians and at the end a whole lot of people went on the pitch singing "Please don't let my City Die". They got a massive round of applause from the Cobblers fans and I have had a soft spot for them ever since. I hope they bounce back soon.

Tony Wizzz

In the Flybe (not in a suit) and having a beer and
Thanks, and sorry I was one of those, that passed you:$

Good luck next season.

UTC[ecfc]