• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Good drummer needed for Saturday & beyond

GrecianWonder

Think Top_City_Fan said he'll lead this.. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq2J146riTI
think we should actually do this!! but with City, come on you boys in red and devons red army!

how about it?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hopefully someone will turn up with a drum today. Of not there will deffo be one there for the Carlisle game :)

Grecian_Jay

Hopefully someone will turn up with a drum today. Of not there will deffo be one there for the Carlisle game :)
If there is no drum you will have to stand at the back the whole game hitting the back of the stand. Good luck :)

ICE

I am trying to think if i have any drums lying around without any real value. Don't think i have any odd drums but will have a look. I know two drummers in the BB but both wouldn't do it lol.

Grecian2K

Didn't the drummer from the Hoosiers once make a guest appearance in goal at half time at SJP?

Perhaps now's the time to return and offer his services of his main vocation on the BB.

JamieEcfc

think we should actually do this!! but with City, come on you boys in red and devons red army!

how about it?
City x2

Come on you boys in Red x2

Devons Red and White x2

could easily be done..

Chudleigh Cannon

See, we didn't need a sh*t drummer.