• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Goal keeper required (Jökull Andrésson signs!)for Morecambe and back for Exeter! Signs for Stevenage

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
But how do we expect him to get ready by leaving him to sit on the bench for the rest of the season?
By getting a loan at a club at a higher level and building his experience that way. I've not seen HL play, I have no idea but I trust the club and their judgement and clearly he isn't ready to start games in League 1.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Given the icy weather an appropriate signing

AmberRed

For Tavistock...

If the coaching staff don't think he's ready, he's not ready.
No, for Dorchester and got player of the month in September, he was then recalled in October!

GrecianHarry

No, for Dorchester and got player of the month in September, he was then recalled in October!
Exactly!

Agent Andy

If Jokull starts tonight I will feel incredibly sorry for Harry Lee. First Scott Brown being played over him in the Carabao Cup and now potentially this, if we want to keep young talents we need to start treating them with some respect! What is the point in having a No.2 keeper your not willing to play and denying them vaulable loan time by keeping them sat on the bench.
Totally agree , Lee is just rotting on our bench and we give game time to someone else’s Gk , where is the logic .

Bridgy 81

Totally agree , Lee is just rotting on our bench and we give game time to someone else’s Gk , where is the logic .
Presumably because we want to go into an important League One match against a strong side, in good form and around the top of the table, with a decent keeper starting and another decent one on the bench just in case.
And the only way of doing that with Jamal injured, as I believe you yourself said, is to play the emergency loan keeper as that’s compulsory once he’s been signed.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Presumably because we want to go into an important League One match against a strong side, in good form and around the top of the table, with a decent keeper starting and another decent one on the bench just in case.
And the only way of doing that with Jamal injured, as I believe you yourself said, is to play the emergency loan keeper as that’s compulsory once he’s been signed.
Aye, if only the roolz allowed you to play "rush goalies" if your keeper gets injured ! Sigh. :cool:

Memphis09

I would of played Harry
Just a couple of games experience would do him or club no harm

Agent Andy

By getting a loan at a club at a higher level and building his experience that way. I've not seen HL play, I have no idea but I trust the club and their judgement and clearly he isn't ready to start games in League 1.
Really and how do you know that , I wouldn’t trust our judgment ,
or sign a keeper for longer , we are in the transfer window you know , it dosnt have to be a emergancy loan , clearly we have no budget .

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is this correct? I've had a quick google and can't find anything that backs this up.